Hurricane Irma Update #1

What an adventure this is turning out to be!  As you know, we've been working on Barbuda to setup a computer lab.  Praise the Lord, we were able to finish.

After returning to Antigua to complete more work, we were confronted with a decision about the approaching hurricane.  After much prayer, Donnie and I decided that we would ride out the storm.  

Donnie and I were up very early this morning with Cleo Henry at the store buying food, flashlights, batteries and other provisions to send over to Barbuda. We had to be at the Ferry before it took it's last run over until after the storm. God help them please...


Latest forecast track:


Latest forecast track: